Dogs can be very sensitive souls. We like to think that they have an easy, stress free life; but for many our lifestyle and their environment can just be too much for them resulting in high levels of anxiety. Dogs like to have routine, consistency and the known; changes can be difficult to deal with.
– Separation anxiety, the fear and worry of why you have gone away and will you be coming back
– Reactivity to sounds such as fireworks, thunder & lightening or simply the neighbour walking past or a car driving by
– Social anxiety, resulting in reactivity and aggression towards other people or other dogs
– High energy, hyper dogs that cannot settle well or easily
– Fear of travel, new environments; trips to groomers, vet visits or kennel stays
– Anxiety from household changes, moving house, new family members and changes in the pack (including a death in the family)
– Rescue dogs who have come from abusive backgrounds, who need healing not just physically but emotionally and spiritually
Anxiety is a very common problem in dogs and can be very upsetting and destructive in many ways if they are not supported adequately.
Calm Canine is a dietary support that will help settle your dog down, or help the nervous system recover after exposure to stress. It will help reduce agitation, anger, restlessness and aggression. The formula will not cause drowsiness but will bring them some peace and quiet from inner turmoil.
Calm Canine is 100% natural. It is a blend of cold pressed flax seed oil and herbs chosen to give maximum support to any stressed or anxious dogs, both physically and emotionally.
The inclusion of flaxseed oil provides a rich source of Omega 3 and 6 to help support strong and healthy digestion and metabolism.
- Calms and settles without drowsiness
- Helps the nervous system recover after exposure to stress
- Build resistance to physical and emotional stress
- Regulates metabolism
- Supports a healthy heart
- Provides nutritional and digestive supportive
- Supports both physical and emotional well-being
Suitable for use with epileptic dogs as the herbs included have been shown to have positive impacts on the frequency and severity of seizures. Do discuss this with your Vet before administering.