Private dog/Puppy training/training Packages/Workshops
Each session will be on a 1 to 1 basis or a group session where specified. Within each session you will be given instruction and demonstration of behaviours. The training plan in each session is designed for the client and not to be shared with 3rd party. After each session the client will receive an email detailing their recommended work-on’s. We highly recommend the client practice at home daily in order to get the most out of the session. Without practice we cannot guarantee success of the behaviours. The email the client will receive post-session will include:
- A step-by-step training guide covering the behaviours we learned in your session.
- instructional video links where appropriate
- Polaris Dog Training shall create the agreed work for the use of the client. The client may use the work or works only in its original form and for the dog inted.
- Behaviour work cannot be guaranteed with any animal.
- Polaris Dog Training shall create behaviour and training programme to the specifications of the problems assessed during consultation with the client, and will make amendments to the training and behaviour programme accordingly.
- The training and behaviour programme is specific to the dog(s) that the programme has been designed for and should not be used in part or whole with any third party.
- The client shall agree not to sell, or alter work created by Polaris Dog Training or permit it to be given or shared with any third party.
Safety & Liability
When working in a public environment, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, and the lead held by a person aged over 16. When on private property, the trainer may request the dog be in a separate room prior to the trainer arriving so as to ensure the safety of our staff.
- Polaris Dog Training shall have no liability under any circumstance whatsoever to the client for financial loss or loss of profit.
- Polaris Dog Training will not be held responsible under any circumstances whatsoever to the client for a lack of time, effort and circumstances from the work.
- In no event will Polaris Dog Training be liable to the client or any third party for damages or losses.
- Polaris Dog Training will not be liable for any loss, injury or liability to the client.
- Handlers and/or owners remain responsible for their dogs at all times and are advised to ensure they have adequate pet or household insurance cover for liability in the unlikely event of damage or injury caused by their dog to property or to a third party.
- Payments of fees should be made once your booking is confirmed by email/phone and no less than 48 hours prior to the session.
- Details of how to pay will be included in your confirmation email or text message.
- All packages should be pre-paid in full. Upon full payment of a training package you will have 12 weeks from your fist session to book additional sessions.
- Polaris Dogs is not entitled to refund pre-paid sessions once the 12 week period has lapsed.
- Upon payment and completing of your first session no refunds will be issued.
- Fees and prices are subject to change. Price at time of booking applies
Cancellations must be made in writing by email or message. Services that are cancelled within 48 hours of our booked appointment are non-refundable. Rearranging your booking time may be possible, and is at the sole discretion of Polaris Dogs. Please be aware that if you cancel a session at the last minute, it is unlikely that the spot can be filled. In exceptional circumstances they may be refunded or rearranged at the sole discretion of Polaris Dogs.
Deposits made for classes/workshops are non-refundable. Class/workshop deposits cancelled more than 72 hours before the class can be forwarded as credit at the sole discretion of Polaris Dogs. Please be aware that if a place has been held for classes/workshops other people have been turned away to hold that space. In exceptional circumstances they may be refunded or rearranged.
We may take pictures and videos of your dog for marketing/education purposes. Whilst names of dogs may be shared, images, locations, names and other identifiers of family members will not be shared. Please let us know should you have any concerns.
- The information and any treatment suggested consists of Polaris Dog Training’s professional assessment based upon the information given to Polaris Dog Training by the client or person responsible for the animal(s) and or Polaris Dog Training’s own conclusions resulting from personally gained evidence of the animal and the related behavioural problem.
- Treatment plans will not be successful overnight. All training plans require commitment, consistency, and patience on the part of the client.
- Polaris Dog Training cannot guarantee success from training sessions and programmes as each animal is an individual case, nor is it possible to foresee if another problem may arise as a result of the treatment.
- All programs are specific to a certain animal and should not be tried on any other pet, only the animal or dog whose name that appears on the information form.
- By booking one of Polaris Dog Training’s services, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Once booked and paid for, there is no refund available.
- Polaris Dog Training reserves the right to cancel or change an appointment at any time by notice with immediate effect, without cause. By booking you will agree to keep the date and time of the consultations. If changes to the date and/or time need to be altered by you, then 48 hours notice will need to be given. Anytime thereafter we cannot fill the space and thus cannot offer a transfer of funds or a refund.